1) Model: H7 HID bulbs
2) Bulb Type: Single beam XENON bulbs
3) Bulb Voltage: 12V/24V
4) Power consumption: 35W/55W
5) Glass: Anti-UV quartz glass
6) Base: Silica gel, shockproof, high temperature resistance
7) Color temperature: 3000K, 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K, 15000K, 30000K, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink.
8) Luminosity flux: 3300LM±350LM
9) Working temperature: -40 ~ 105°C
10) Brightness: 5 times brighter than halogen lamps
11) Life span: > 3000 hours
12) Defect rate: < 0.5%
13) Weight: 0.145 kg/pair
14) Size of box: 11x13.5x5.2 (white box)
15) Market: After market
16) Warranty: One year and a half
17) Short circuit protection
18) High/Low voltage protection
19) Anti-electronic jamming
20) Vibration proof and water proof
21) When you adjust H7 bulb, please avoid the direct eye contact with the open H7 bulb, and always wear safety UV glasses.
22) Damage, soiling and fingerprints should be avoided and removed with alcohol before H7 bulb is switched on. When handling H7 bulb the necessary safety precautions should be taken on account of the high pressure(i.e. Wear gloves and safety glasses and use H7 bulb in a closed headlight etc.).
23) The ballasts will produce high voltages when switching on H7 bulb and during the operation. So contact with H7 bulb and wires should be avoided and a safe distance of at 30mm should be maintained.
24) Don't mechanically damage defective H7 bulbs. Defective H7 bulbs should be disposed of as special waste.