1) Model: H1 HID bulbs
2) Bulb Type: Single beam HID bulbs
3) Bulb Voltage: 12V/24V
4) Power consumption: 35W/55W
5) Glass: Anti-UV quartz glass
6) Base: Silica gel, shockproof, high temperature resistance
7) Color temperature: 3000K, 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K, 15000K, 30000K, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink.
8) Luminosity flux: 3300LM±350LM
9) Working temperature: -40 ~ 105°C
10) Brightness: 5 times brighter than halogen bulbs
11) Life span: more than 3000 hours
12) Defect rate: less than 0.5%
13) Weight: 0.135 kg/pair
14) Size of box: 11x13.5x5.2 (white box)
15) Market: Aftermarket
16) Warranty: 18 months
17) Short circuit protection
18) Low/high voltage protection
19) Anti-electronic jamming
20) Vibration proof and waterproof
21) When adjusting H1 bulb and the case of direct eye contact with the open H1 bulb, always wear safety UV glasses.
22) Damage, soiling and fingerprints should be avoided and removed with alcohol before H1 bulb is switched on. When handling H1 bulb the necessary safety precautions should be taken on account of the high pressure(i.e. Wear gloves and safety glasses and use H1 bulb in a closed headlight etc.).
23) The ballast will produce very high voltages on switching on H1 bulb and during operation. So contact with H1 bulb and wires should be avoided and a safe distance of at 30mm should be maintained.
24) Don't mechanically damage defective H1 bulbs. Defective H1 bulbs should be disposed of as special waste.